All about the Super Bowl

Hi, your going to learn all about, wait no you already know what we’re learning today, and if you don’t look up there 🔝, okay fine we’re learning about the Super Bowl.(Remember last post I said I was going to make a series about the World Series I’m not) Anyways, there is a college super bowl and a NFL Super Bowl, but today we’re only learning about the NFL Super Bowl because it’s bigger than the college one.

If you win the Super Bowl you get a ring with your team’s symbol imprinted on it and your team gets a trophy that’s golden and has a football imprinted on it. For instance in 2018 when the Eagles won the Super Bowl they all got a the team got a trophy.

This is a fact not many people know but it’s very important is that. the other team’s players get rings because they participated in the Super Bowl.

Tom Brady has won the most Super Bowls meaning he has the most rings.

The two teams in the NFL with the most Super Bowl wins are drum roll please the Pittsburgh Steelers and the New England Patriots. (They cheated in 2007 and in 2015)

The Super Bowl has been going on for about 53 years and is about to be 54 years.